Wescoe Foundation for Pulmonary Fibrosis: Lung Transplant Mentorship Program 2020!
Our Lung Transplant Mentorship Program (LTMP) is held every last Tuesday of each month from 2-3.30 pm! Our goal for 2020 is to grow and develop our Lung Transplant Mentorship Program for patients and their families inquiring about pre, peri, and post LT. Having a lung transplant is a very personal choice with a lot of questions, thoughts and emotions. Our hope for our program is to benefit patients and families by learning about these important topics:
- Decision Making for LT
- Evaluation Process of LT
- What is the criteria for a LT?
- Understanding Medications
- Understanding terminology (e.g. UNOS, LAS, roles of LT Coordinator, social worker etc.)
- Financial Aspects..how do you get support?
- Gift of Life Family House
- Gift Life Donor program..what is involved in organ donation process?
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Having a lung transplant: My New Normal
- Pre, Peri, Post Transplant: How do I stay healthy?
- LT recipient story
It’s our pleasure to serve such wonderful people! A HUGE THANK YOU to St. Luke’s University Health Network and Temple Lung Center for your support!
Priscilla Payne Hurd Education Center
(Entrance A with valet parking)
801 Ostrum St.
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
(there will be no October meeting)
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
For more information or to RSVP
Jennifer H. Wescoe, M.Ed., NCC
Jennifer@wescoefoundationforpulmonaryfibrosis.org ; 484.553.6340