Wescoe Foundation for Pulmonary Fibrosis raises awareness for Pulmonary Fibrosis 2020!
Through the entire month of September 2020, Wescoe Foundation for Pulmonary Fibrosis has made concerted effort to raise awareness for Pulmonary Fibrosis! Here are few ways we did just that!
BLUE it UP!
- Pennsylvania Capital Building was lit BLUE from Tuesday, September 22-Friday, September 25!
- St. Luke’s University Health Network/Anderson Campus from Tuesday, September 29-Wednesday, September 30
- Guthrie Medical Center in Sayer, PA from Tuesday, September 29-Wednesday, September 30
Pennsylvania Senate and House of Representatives Proclamation
- Designation of the week of September 6-13 as “IPF Research and Awareness Week”. A HUGE thank you to Senator Pat Browne and House Representative Kathy Rapp for their unwavering support for the pulmonary fibrosis community!
IPF Interactive Virtual Seminar on Tuesday, September 15!
- We had 149 registrants from all over the country (PA, NJ, FL, TX, CA, IL, MI, Maine, RI, NC, SC, Indiana and more!) and globally (India, Thailand, UK, Canada and Nepal)
- 14 Exhibitors! Temple Lung Center, PF Warriors, Responsum for PF, Genetech, Veractye, Boehringer Ingelheim, Gift of Life, Encompass Health of Toms, Summit View Counseling, CVS Health, Pulmonary Fibrosis Wellness Foundation, Lung Transplant Story-Jim and Karen Carns, Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation!
Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Masks!
- We are supplying over 200 masks to help raise awareness for Pulmonary Fibrosis! We are reaching people through the US and globally (UK, Canada, Australia!)