We have offered our free IPF Carebook for over ten years to patients/families/care partners to help them more easily navigate IPF. In an ongoing effort to make this invaluable resource easily accessible at all times, patients can choose to request a hard copy of the Carebook in the mail and/or print their own downloadable version at home. Thank you to Guaranésia Temple Lung Center for your support in making this happen!
IPF Carebook Contents with Downloadable Links
Back Right Pocket
- What is a Clinical Trial? (Postcard)
- Responsum for Pulmonary Fibrosis (Brochure)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Palliative Care for People with Respiratory Disease or Critical Illness
- What is a Lung Transplantation?
- What do I Need to Know about Traveling with Supplemental Oxygen? (Brochure)
- Why did my Provider Prescribe Supplemental Oxygen?
- Oxygen Basics (Guidebook)
Center (Main Contents)
- Table of Contents
- Welcome Letter
- My Care Planning
- About Me
- Care Team
- Appointment Notes
- Carebook Tabs in Center
- Personal Inspirational Page
- Resources and Info Tab
- Support Group Schedule
- Quarterly Educational Seminar Schedule
- Podcast Series
- What is Pulmonary Rehabilitation?
- Understanding Oxygen Therapy
- Understanding Clinical Trials & Research
- Lung Transplant