IMPORTANT: UPDATES FOR IPF INFORMATION SEMINAR AND OUR
PULMONARY FIBROSIS SUPPORT GROUPS
- Our IPF Information Seminar originally scheduled for Tuesday, March 24 WILL BE RESCHEDULED. Please stay tuned for further details.
- ALL of our PFSGs are cancelled until March – April 30. We will reassess in April regarding the safety of our wonderful patients and families.
- IMPORTANT: WE WILL BE HAVING VIRTUAL MEETINGS via ZOOM scheduled. It is very important to us to stay connected. Please stay tuned per PFSG for details. I will be in contact with each group in the interim.
Please visit the Center for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for all updated information and how to continue to stay healthy. Other reliable resources:
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation: https://www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org/
- Pennsylvania Department of Health: https://www.health.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx
- New Jersey Department of Health: https://www.nj.gov/health/
- Delaware Department of Health: https://dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/
- All social media, please follow the above resources